About the Contest
Eat Good, Feel Good and Do Good with Market Sandwich this summer. During the months of June 2022, July 2022 and August 2022 you’re invited to nominate an organization in your community doing good! Each month, we’ll select a winner to receive Market Sandwich product (up to 40 individual units). Additionally, with each entry E.A. Sween Company will donate $1 (up to $2,000) to The First Responder’s Children’s Foundation. How will Market Sandwich add good into your summer?
Nominate an Organization or Individual
- Monthly entries valid between the first and last days of each month (June 2022, July 2022 and August 2022).
- Valid entries must be submitted via this contest entry form.
- Winning submissions will represent E.A. Sween Company’s values of putting people and family first. As such, submissions may include but are not limited to the following organization types:
- Community Workers
- Kids Sporting Teams
- Adult Community Recreation Leagues
- First Responders
- Teachers, Camp Counselors, Daycare Providers
- No purchase necessary. Purchase of Deli Express®, Market Sandwich®, San Luis® and/or any other E.A. Sween Company product does not increase chance of winning.
- Odds of winning are three out of total entries submitted.
- Contest open to residents of the contiguous United States only. Void where prohibited.
- Eligible winners must be 18 years of age or older.
- Current employees of E.A. Sween Company and their immediate family are not eligible to win.
- Selected winner will receive Market Sandwich product, up to 40 individual units (valued at $200).
- One (1) winner selected per month. Winners will be notified no later than the 10th day of each month. (i.e., The June 2022 winner will be notified no later than July 10, 2022).
Frist Responders Children’s Foundation provided financial support to children who have lost a parent in the line of duty as well as families enduring significant financial hardship due to tragic circumstances. First Responders Children’s Foundation also support, promotes and facilities educational activities and programs created and operated by first responder organization whose purpose is to benefit children or the community at large. For more information visit www.1strcf.org.
E.A. Sween Company (16101 West 78th Street, Eden Prairie, MN 55344) is sponsoring this contest and Facebook is not associated with this contest in any way.